Murray Hill Apartment
Located in Murray Hill, New York, after acquiring an additional studio space, a 2-bedroom apartment is expanding to a 3-bedroom apartment. The renovation will include a master suite as well as revitalizing the function of the current apartment space.
Design Concept – to simplify the plan and flow of the apartment. The layout currently has a lot of tight spaces and jagged walls due to the structural layout of the building. The new plan cleans up many of these lines as well as opening up the rooms so that the final product is well thought out and uses the space efficiently.
- 1,500 SF space
- Modified Living space for entertaining - Kitchen, Dining, and Sitting Room
- Photo Gallery Hallway
- Master Suite - King Size Bedroom with built in Master Closet, and Custom Desk space, Large Master Bath with extended vanity and Rain Shower
- Living Room - Built-in entertainment system creating a home theatre experience
- Full Bathroom Gut Renovation
- Painting and Finishing of remaining rooms
Thomas Politi, Michael Siano, Christine Lois
Rachel Kirby Photography