Tiffany Place Apartment
Located in Columbia Heights, Brooklyn, a 2-bedroom apartment is being renovated to better suit the client's needs. The renovation will include a new open kitchen, bathrooms, as well as revitalizing the remainder of the apartment.
Design Concept – to reframe areas of the apartment to allow for the best use of space as well as giving the apartment an up to date look. The layout currently has a few pockets and poorly allocated closet space. These areas will be reframed to make the rooms more functional and provide the maximum amount of storage space.
- 1,200 SF space
- Modified Living space for entertaining - Kitchen, Dining, and Living Room
- New Fireplace surround
- Master Suite - King Size Bedroom with 2 built in Master Closets, Master Bath with whirlpool tub and linen closet
- Full Bathroom gut renovation
- Reframing a new office space
- Painting and Finishing of remaining rooms
Thomas Politi, Christine Lois
Rachel Kirby Photography